Friday, November 6, 2009

Some Random Make-up Looks =)

I just wanted to post some random make-up looks that i've been wearing the past couple of days, I wan't to film some upcoming tutorials with these looks possibly, Check them out:



Simple Neutral look =P








Gold & Green. . . Love it!!









Purplee eyeshadow makes me happy*

I really love playing with colors and wearing darker eye looks in the daytime . . it just makes me smile* I love neutral looks because you can pair them with any clothing or accesories but i'm a sucker for playful smokey eyes. I think i might do a daily MOD (Makeup of day) . . . . I can't wait for the tutorials to be up on my channel. I think it's enough make-up talk time to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are really pretty! I hope your weight loss journey is going well, or at least sill going all together. I would love it if you did a green eyeshadow tutorial either the one in the post above or another one or maybe even both hehe!
    I love your tutorials, keep up the good work!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete