Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Smokey Teals Make-up Tutorial

I just uploaded a Smokey teals make-up tutorial on my youtube channel and I wanted to also put some pictures on here =) I love doing these kind of look . . I get really bored with the typical black or brown smokey eye, and love to play with color. Teal or Aqua is a really good color if you have brown eyes like myself, it makes the color stand out a lot, that's why it's one of my favorite looks, plus I love trying colors in a darker look like this that you may not necessarely wear on their own. Check it out:


Products Used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion

- Rimmel Stir it up eyeshadow in #400 Out of the blue
- 88 shimmer palatte (Light Aqua Color)
- MAC eyeshadow in Surreal
- Lancome Eyeshadow in Statuesque
- MAC eyeshadow in Llama (to blend everything)
- Lancome Eyeshadow in Daylight
- Shiseido Pen eyeline in Black
- Bonebell Eyestyle Eyeline in Basic Black
- Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
- Nars Blush in Orgasm
- VS Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Melonrageous






Check the video out =)

No comments:

Post a Comment