Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nyx Round Lipstick Swatches & Review

I received my NYX round lipsticks a couple of days ago in the mail, I ordered a couple of them along with some of the round lipglosses from cherryculture.com (purchased with my own money) I wanted to put some swatches of the colors that I did get so hopefully it will help anyone who is contemplating in buying some of these lipsticks, they are extremely affordable and nice quality lip products for the price. I will definitely be re-purchasing some more colors, the pigmentation of the lipsticks is amazing and they are beyond smooth and creamy. The staying power is not as long lasting as other lipstick brands like MAC or Nars, but it doesn't really bother me . . . . enough rambling and lets get on with the Swatches:


Louisiana



Narcissus



Strawberry Milk



Circe



Iris



Iris with Nyx round lipgloss in Whipped = Love<3


Check out the video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment